Teach at Tuts+
Become a Tuts+ Instructor.
Teach a course or create a tutorial.
Join Our Instructor Community
Become an instructor, share your knowledge, and connect with the five million students using Tuts+ every month
Work With Us at Tuts+
We help students master creative and technical skills through self-paced courses and tutorials. Whether you’re an expert in code, design, illustration, photography, web design, or another subject, get paid a competitive rate to share your ideas and experience.
Our editorial team will work with you every step of the way, from the spark of an idea through to publication.
Teach a Course
- Create 90+ minutes of video based teaching
- Present with screencasts, slides, and optional on-camera video
- Organize your course into chapters and bite size lessons
- Teach skills comprehensively from start to finish
- Engage with our member community of self-directed students
Create a Tutorial
- Create a how to tutorial in written or screencast format
- Help individuals achieve a useful outcome in a single sitting
- Inspire people to improve their creative and technical skills
- Reach our audience of over five million monthly visitors
Tuts+ Instructor Testimonials
Writing for Tuts+ allows you to be as creative as you like, while engaging with a wide community that shares your passions and interests. There is nothing as satisfying as seeing you have helped a student develop their design skills. I'd recommend teaching at Tuts+ to anybody who wants to expand their creativity and develop their writing skills, while working alongside other incredible designers and artists.
Teaching for Tuts+ has been quite the experience. Because you’re writing for such a big audience, every sentence matters. In all the time I've been contributing to Tuts+ I’ve only got good things to say about Tuts+ and its team. They are helpful, cheerful and they focus on making great things.
Teaching at Tuts+ has been a fantastic experience. It's allowed me to take my knowledge, experience, and skills and share them with others. I have been contacted by people from all over the world who have learned from, and enjoyed, watching my courses and tutorials. That is a great feeling!
Contributing to Tuts+ has let me focus on developing my skills, for myself and others, while getting paid for what I love to do. It's great to work with an awesome team of creative people, and to be given a chance to inspire others. Every time I read comments under my tutorials and articles it makes my day!