Teach at Tuts+
Become a Tuts+ Instructor.
Teach a course or create a tutorial.
Join Our Instructor Community
Become an instructor, share your knowledge, and connect with the five million students using Tuts+ every month
Work With Us at Tuts+
We help students master creative and technical skills through self-paced courses and tutorials. Whether you’re an expert in code, design, illustration, photography, web design, or another subject, get paid a competitive rate to share your ideas and experience.
Our editorial team will work with you every step of the way, from the spark of an idea through to publication.
Teach a Course
- Create 90+ minutes of video based teaching
- Present with screencasts, slides, and optional on-camera video
- Organize your course into chapters and bite size lessons
- Teach skills comprehensively from start to finish
- Engage with our member community of self-directed students
Create a Tutorial
- Create a how to tutorial in written or screencast format
- Help individuals achieve a useful outcome in a single sitting
- Inspire people to improve their creative and technical skills
- Reach our audience of over five million monthly visitors
Tuts+ Instructor Testimonials
I published my first tutorial more than three years ago. Since then I’ve been teaching people from all over the world, and learning along with them. Teaching for Tuts+ has allowed me to meet amazing people that inspire me every day. I remember hearing that one of my students became very successful selling WordPress themes on ThemeForest. That brings me great joy.
Teaching for Tuts+ has been quite the experience. Because you’re writing for such a big audience, every sentence matters. In all the time I've been contributing to Tuts+ I’ve only got good things to say about Tuts+ and its team. They are helpful, cheerful and they focus on making great things.
I’m a full time graphics artist, trying to support a family. Working for Tuts+ is an ideal fit for me. The projects are deadline-driven, so I can set my own hours, and the communications are completely digital, so I always work from home. It’s a freelancer’s dream job!
As instructors, Tuts+ trust us to know our specialist subjects and work on our own time, which is hugely rewarding; they focus on help and support and not micro-managing. The editors are friendly, supportive and communicative; always there to answer any questions you might have, or help you build your ideas into something teachable. Working for Tuts+ is a fantastic way to share knowledge that helps others and get paid for what you love to do.