Sharon Milne aka ChewedKandi is an Illustrator and Author specialising in vector art. She's from Northumberland in the United Kingdom. She's also our Design & Illustration Editor here on Tuts+. You can check out her website portfolio by going to ChewedKandi.net and keep up to date via her Facebook page. Find her on Behance.
- Celebrate Adobe Photoshop’s 25th Birthday With 25 Inspiring Resources on Tuts+
- 10 Essential Tips & Tools All Adobe Illustrator Beginners Should Learn
- The Top 40 Design & Illustration Posts of 2014
- Being Part of the Tuts+ Community
- Play With Blends and Image Trace to Create a Simple Cat Scene in Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Purple Monochrome Portrait for Spirit Day in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Render Short, Detailed Hair in Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Fur Texture, Family Badger Scene in Adobe Illustrator
- Create an Advanced Frozen Vector Portrait in Adobe Illustrator
- Design & Illustration is Looking For New Instructors!
- Create a Fun Kaleidoscope Effect in Adobe Illustrator
- Vector Battle: Round One - Diamonds (Game Over)