Sharon Milne aka ChewedKandi is an Illustrator and Author specialising in vector art. She's from Northumberland in the United Kingdom. She's also our Design & Illustration Editor here on Tuts+. You can check out her website portfolio by going to ChewedKandi.net and keep up to date via her Facebook page. Find her on Behance.
- Create a Backlit, Elegant Female Portrait in Illustrator
- Find the Pen Tool Difficult? Try This Adobe Illustrator CC Workaround!
- Creating a Vector Portrait With Curly Hair in Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Pride Rainbow Gradient Overlay in Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Summer Portrait From a Stock Image in Adobe Illustrator
- Tuts+ Community Journal Project: Junk Mail Mosaic!
- Envato Remix Winner Case Study: Blerc
- Create a Pen Tool Free Swan Silhouette Swamp Scene in Adobe Illustrator
- Improve Your Portraits With This Subtle Skin Shading Technique
- Tuts+ and Global Influences
- See the Amazing Winners in Our Envato Remix Contest!
- What You Need to Consider When Drawing Hairstyles From Scratch