Sharon Milne aka ChewedKandi is an Illustrator and Author specialising in vector art. She's from Northumberland in the United Kingdom. She's also our Design & Illustration Editor here on Tuts+. You can check out her website portfolio by going to ChewedKandi.net and keep up to date via her Facebook page. Find her on Behance.
- How to Create a Seamless Bookshelf Pattern in Illustrator
- Style Mixing, Lifestyle Illustration - Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Vector Art, Utilizing the Colors of the Seasons
- Creating a Dramatic Portrait with Chunky Line Art
- Create a Loving Cup of Tea in Illustrator CS5
- Creating a Detailed Furry Dog Portrait with Art Brushes
- Vector Purity vs Raster Live Effects: Where do you stand?
- Creating with Vector Blends In-Depth
- Create an Adorable Puppy with Negative Space and the Paintbrush Tool
- Embracing Creative Distractions to Benefit Your Vector Art
- 20 Delightful Children's Illustrations to Inspire You
- Create a Personalized Child Fairy Print