Sharon Milne aka ChewedKandi is an Illustrator and Author specialising in vector art. She's from Northumberland in the United Kingdom. She's also our Design & Illustration Editor here on Tuts+. You can check out her website portfolio by going to ChewedKandi.net and keep up to date via her Facebook page. Find her on Behance.
- Create a Garden Scene Using Brushes in Illustrator
- Scenes and Backgrounds in Vector Illustration
- Create a Vector Bamboo Forest with Blends, Brushes and Profiles
- What is Vexel Art?
- Massive Mix of Vector Halloween Resources: Spooky Inspiration and Haunting Tutorials
- Create a Jack O' Lantern with Blend Art Brushes in Illustrator
- Creating a Stylish Line Art Portrait with Illustrator CS5
- Top Tips and Secrets from Talented Vector Artists
- Playing with Stationery Art Brushes and the Live Paint Bucket
- Using the Appearance Panel to Create a Kitchen Illustration
- The Art of Skin Shading
- Create a Happy Illustration for a Magazine Article Design