Sharon Milne aka ChewedKandi is an Illustrator and Author specialising in vector art. She's from Northumberland in the United Kingdom. She's also our Design & Illustration Editor here on Tuts+. You can check out her website portfolio by going to ChewedKandi.net and keep up to date via her Facebook page. Find her on Behance.
- How to Create a Greyscale Monochrome Vector Portrait in Adobe Illustrator
- Get Paid for Creating Awesome Design Content at Envato Tuts+
- Make Your New Year's Resolution to Start Your Freelance Design Career
- The Top 40 Design & Illustration Posts of 2015
- Create a Colouring Book Style Illustration of Dorothy Gale in Adobe Illustrator
- This Year's Halloween Theme is... the Wizard of Oz!
- We're Looking For More Talent to Join Team Awesome!
- Create a Backlit, Elegant Female Portrait in Illustrator
- Find the Pen Tool Difficult? Try This Adobe Illustrator CC Workaround!
- Creating a Vector Portrait With Curly Hair in Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Pride Rainbow Gradient Overlay in Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Summer Portrait From a Stock Image in Adobe Illustrator