Ryan Hodson has worked in a diverse collection of programming fields, building everything from websites to e-publishing platforms, touch-screen thermostats, and natural language processing tools. These experiences have led to a love of exploring new software and a proficiency in several languages and frameworks. In 2012, Ryan founded an independent publishing firm called RyPress and published his first book, Ry's Friendly Guide to Git. Since then, he has worked as a freelance technical writer for well-known software companies, including Syncfusion and Atlassian. Ryan continues to publish high-quality software tutorials via RyPress.com.
- Objective-C Succinctly: Introduction
- iOS Succinctly - Audio
- iOS Succinctly - Localization
- iOS Succinctly - Asset Management
- iOS Succinctly - Multi-Scene Applications
- iOS Succinctly - Hello, iOS!
- iOS Succinctly - Introduction
- Git Succinctly: Getting Started With Git
- Git Succinctly: Recording Changes
- Git Succinctly: Undoing Changes
- Git Succinctly: Branches
- Git Succinctly: Remote Repositories