Missionary, Assistant to Editorial Staff, Tech Writer in Tak, Thailand.
I am an American missionary in Thailand, assistant to Editorial staff of Tutsplus.com, freelance programmer, and tech writer to help pay medical expenses. I designed and built my first computer in 8th grade, and I have been actively using them ever since. Check out what I am doing at Custom Computer Tools for my freelance work and TenForThais.org for my missions work.
- Ways of Getting Active Notifications to a Mac—Application
- Ways of Getting Active Notifications to a Mac—Theory
- Alfred 3 Explained—Part 2
- Alfred 3 Explained—Part 1
- Building a CMS: rubyPress
- Build a CMS: nodePress
- Building a CMS: goPress
- Building a CMS: Structure and Styling
- From Bootcamp to Parallels Virtual Machine on a New Mac
- Development With Commander One
- Intermediate VimScript
- Discover the Best, and Free, Alternatives to Well-Known Mac Apps