Missionary, Assistant to Editorial Staff, Tech Writer in Tak, Thailand.
I am an American missionary in Thailand, assistant to Editorial staff of Tutsplus.com, freelance programmer, and tech writer to help pay medical expenses. I designed and built my first computer in 8th grade, and I have been actively using them ever since. Check out what I am doing at Custom Computer Tools for my freelance work and TenForThais.org for my missions work.
- Automating Text Conversions With Textwell
- Optimizing Your Workflow
- How to Create a Slideshow Presentation From Markdown Notes
- Creating LaunchBar 6 Actions
- Alfred Workflows in Swift
- Customizing FoldingText
- Writing Dropzone 3 Actions
- Save Time by Automating the Mac
- Basic Vim Configuration
- Start Developing With Go on the Mac
- Use a Mac to Monitor Website Uptime or Other Regular Tasks
- Beginner's Guide to Console