As a self employed web developer I get to spend most of my time working on things I enjoy. While most of my time is spent developing in PHP, I enjoy trying out new languages and coding things in C. On a daily basis I tend to primarily end up working with Magento and WordPress though, and don't mind it one bit! You can find me on Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Understanding Magento Observers
- Adding a Custom Product Type in Magento
- Trim the Bloat: Taking Another Look
- Trim the Bloat: Lean It Out
- Trim the Bloat: Optimize Your Assets
- Trim the Bloat: An Introduction to Keeping WordPress Lean
- Trim the Bloat: An Introduction to Keeping WordPress Healthy