Rebecca Lowrey Boyd
Rebecca Lowrey Boyd is a former glossy magazine editor, a self-confessed bird nerd and the founder of the blog, Wee Birdy. She’s been blogging since 2007 and Wee Birdy was listed as one of the 'Top 50 Design Blogs in the World' by Times Online and one of the 'Top 100 Blogs in the World' by The Sunday Times. She's also our Crafts & DIY Editor here on Tuts+.
- The Top 50 Craft Tutorials for 2013
- Hello 2014!
- Happy Christmas!
- 10 Last-Minute DIY Christmas Presents (Dodgy-Gift-Free-Zone)
- 40 Amazing DIY Christmas Presents
- Meet the Maker: Knitter Andi Satterlund
- Top 12 DIY Halloween Costume Tutorials
- 36 Amazing Halloween Craft Tutorials You'll Love
- Meet the Maker: Robyn Wilson Owen
- Meet the Maker: Eleanna Kotsikou of Zdrop
- Meet the Maker: Marinke Slump (aka Wink) of A Creative Being
- Quick Tip: Make an Awesome Set of Pixel Art Breaking Bad Coasters