Rachel Shillcock transforms brands & websites for soulful & visionary entrepreneurs through a unique blend of mastering their mindset, crafting their vision into an inspiring message + creating beautiful, purposeful designs. With over 7 years professional experience, Rachel is a #proudgeek and started playing with designs and tinkering with code at just 11 years old. A big believer that incredible design has the power to change the world, Rachel has spoken at events all around the UK and has written for global online publications, including Envato and net magazine. She is a published logo designer, with three logos featured in Taschen’s Logo Design Volume 3, and a published author, having written “A Pocket Guide to Working with Design & Brand Guidelines” for Five Simple Steps.
- Design School for Developers: It's a Wrap!
- Responsive Web Design
- Video in Web Design
- CSS3, Web Fonts and Icons
- All About Trends in Web Design
- Building Visual Hierarchy into Your Designs
- Building Content Hierarchy Through Design
- An Introduction to Hierarchy
- Reducing the Bloat
- Building Consistency and Relationships into Your Designs
- Adding Space to Your Designs
- An Introduction to Composition