WordPress Developer and Writer, Birmingham UK
Rachel McCollin is a WordPress developer who writes books, articles and tutorials about web design and development, with a focus on WordPress and on responsive and mobile development. She runs a web design agency in Birmingham, UK and has published three books on WordPress, including WordPress: Pushing the Limits, an advanced resource for WordPress developers. She's currently writing her fourth book.
- How to Make WooCommerce Product Attributes More Prominent
- Display WooCommerce Categories, Subcategories, and Products in Separate Lists
- WooCommerce: Adding the Product Short Description to Archive Pages
- A Quick Guide to Custom Fields and Post Metadata
- Getting Started with WooCommerce
- Creating a Simple WordPress Plugin in 60 Seconds
- Understanding WordPress Multisite
- Guys and Girls: Does Your Language Exclude People?
- Using get_pages() to Create Link Buttons to Your Site's Top-Level Pages: Styling the Buttons
- Using get_pages to Create Link Buttons to Your Site's Top-Level Pages
- Add an Automatic 'Featured Image' to Blog Posts Based on Category
- DRY WordPress Theme Development