WordPress Developer and Writer, Birmingham UK
Rachel McCollin is a WordPress developer who writes books, articles and tutorials about web design and development, with a focus on WordPress and on responsive and mobile development. She runs a web design agency in Birmingham, UK and has published three books on WordPress, including WordPress: Pushing the Limits, an advanced resource for WordPress developers. She's currently writing her fourth book.
- Customize the WordPress Admin Pages
- Launch a WordPress Site From Development to Live
- Calypso for WordPress Site Management
- Write Customizer-Ready WordPress Themes
- Using Custom Content Types in WordPress
- A Beginner’s Guide to Using WooCommerce
- Go Further With WooCommerce Themes
- Set Up WordPress Multisite
- Developing a WooCommerce Theme
- How to Code Multiple Loops While Only Querying the Database Once
- WordPress Actions and Filters: What's the Difference?
- A Quick Guide to the WordPress Customizer Interface
- Multisite Enhancements in WordPress 4.4
- How Welcoming are WordCamps to Women?
- How to Make WooCommerce Product Attributes More Prominent
- Display WooCommerce Categories, Subcategories, and Products in Separate Lists
- WooCommerce: Adding the Product Short Description to Archive Pages
- A Quick Guide to Custom Fields and Post Metadata
- Getting Started with WooCommerce
- Creating a Simple WordPress Plugin in 60 Seconds
- Understanding WordPress Multisite