WordPress Developer and Writer, Birmingham UK
Rachel McCollin is a WordPress developer who writes books, articles and tutorials about web design and development, with a focus on WordPress and on responsive and mobile development. She runs a web design agency in Birmingham, UK and has published three books on WordPress, including WordPress: Pushing the Limits, an advanced resource for WordPress developers. She's currently writing her fourth book.
- Creating a Simple WordPress Plugin in 60 Seconds
- Understanding WordPress Multisite
- Guys and Girls: Does Your Language Exclude People?
- Using get_pages() to Create Link Buttons to Your Site's Top-Level Pages: Styling the Buttons
- Using get_pages to Create Link Buttons to Your Site's Top-Level Pages
- Add an Automatic 'Featured Image' to Blog Posts Based on Category
- DRY WordPress Theme Development
- Query Improvements in the Latest Versions of WordPress
- Combining WP_Query With the Main Query
- How to Add Videos in WooCommerce
- How Tech Firms are Becoming More Diverse by Changing the Way They Recruit
- WP_Query Arguments: Author, Search, Password, Permissions, Caching and Return Fields