I'm a recent computer science graduate at McGill University in Montreal, Canada. I like video games, and I like helping others learn more about how to make them. I'm particularly interested in the design and writing sides of game development, so you'll find that those are the topics my posts most frequently cover.
- Tips for a One Man Gamedev Team: Should You Make Your Own Development Tools?
- Tips for a One Man Gamedev Team: What to Do Before Even Touching a Computer
- The Many Ways to Show the Player How It's Done With In-Game Tutorials
- Quick Tip: One Great Game Is Better Than Two Good Ones
- When Designing a World, Player Mobility Must Come First