Patty Way is professional songwriting veteran of twenty-five years. She was a staff writer for four different publishing companies and has a catalog of over five hundred copyrights. Her songs have been recorded by varied artists from Nashville stars to classic cartoon characters. Mentoring other songwriters through the Nashville Songwriters International was a passion of hers for many years as well. She currently resides in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Casting the Right Crooner
- The Dark Waters of Music Publishing
- Achieving Songwriting Longevity
- 7 Ways to Kickstart a Song
- Fishing for Song Hooks
- Should I Join a Performing Rights Organization?
- The Journey of a Hit
- Critique of "I Wanna Be Touched"
- The Importance of Playing Out
- Critique of "Ghosts"
- 10 Tips Towards Rib-Tickling Lyrics
- Critique of "Nightmares" by Katrina Barclay