I had my first contact with computers in the mid-80s when I visited my father at work. Probably it was an important moment for what I am doing now. I am a proud member of an agile team working for a company called Syneto. Through my carrier I programmed in several programming languages and I had the chance to learn and use daily all the major Agile techniques from Scrum to Lean and from TDD to DDD. Since August 2012 I am sharing my knowledge with the Nettuts+ readers by articles, tutorials and premium courses, all about programming.
- From Procedural to Object Oriented PHP
- From Zero to Hello World in Scala
- The Fundamentals of Bash Scripting
- The Linux Firewall
- Test-Driving Shell Scripts
- Reflection in PHP
- Aspect-Oriented Programming in PHP with Go!
- The Whens and Whys for PHP Design Patterns
- The Command Line is Your Best Friend
- How to Write Code That Embraces Change
- From Scrum to Lean
- SCRUM: The Story of an Agile Team