Noah is a Computer Science student at the University of Kansas. His interests include web development in PHP/MySQL and Ruby on Rails. He obsessively follows Tech Startups and has been known to have his own entrepreneurial ambitions. His development environment of choice is Mac OSX using a combination of TextMate and Coda. Find out more about him on twitter (@noahhendrix) or facebook.com/noahhendrix.
- Using htaccess Files for Pretty URLS
- 5 Fun and Practical Htaccess Solutions
- Authenticating Users With Facebook Connect and Google Friend Connect
- Turn-By-Turn Directions with the Google Maps API
- Getting Started With Restful Authentication in Rails
- Using jQuery To Manipulate and Filter Data