Based in the Greater Fort Lauderdale, FL area, Neil Tortorella brings with him over 30 years experience as an award-winning graphic designer, writer and marketing consultant. He has operated his own design and marketing consulting practice, Tortorella Design, for 25 years. Tortorella is the author of Starting Your Career As A Freelance Web Designer, published in 2011 by Allworth Press.
- Understanding the Design Audit: Getting the Biggest Benefits for You and Your Clients
- When The Project Is Over - Billing and Actually Getting Paid
- When The Project Is Over - Getting Rockinâ€™ Referrals
- When The Project Is Over - Gathering Testimonials
- When The Project Is Over - The Follow-up Meeting
- When The Project Is Over - Getting Organized
- Email Marketing for Freelancers