I'm a autodidact artist who loves creating art. I started as a traditional artist. The airbrush was one of my most important tools during many years but now I'm fully immersed into the digital world. My favorite themes are Fantasy and Science Fiction, but in my career as an illustrator I've had to do many different things, but always knowing that I was doing what I wanted.
- A Thorough Introduction to ZBrush's FiberMesh
- Create a Stylized Strawberry Character with ZBrush and Keyshot
- Creating a Character Portrait in ZBrush, the Making of "Hammerhead"
- How to Paint a Furry Cartoon Character in Photoshop
- Create a 3D Micro Robotic Insect in ZBrush
- Create a 3D Micro Robotic Insect Using ZBrush Renders
- Integrate a 3D Render Into a Macro Photograph Using Photoshop
- Create a Rusty and Worn Metallic Textured Skull Using 3D Renders