Hi my name is Mountaga Kane, and I am a 17 year old digital artist living in Pennsylvania. When I first became interested in 3d, I decided to start out with Maxon's Cinema 4d because of its mid-range price, ease of use, and short render times. In my free time I like to watch cheesy B movies with friends, and help to moderate the 2d graphics forum: www.audigex.com.
- Create Amazingly Realistic Renders Using Advanced Render in Cinema 4D
- Construct a Detailed Type 97 Hand Grenade in Cinema 4D, BodyPaint and Photoshop: Part 1
- Create Convincing Looking Clouds using Pyrocluster in Cinema 4D
- Linear Workflow for Gamma Correct Lighting in Cinema 4D
- Create a Detailed Zune HD MP3 Player in Cinema 4D - Part 2
- Create a Detailed Zune HD MP3 Player in Cinema 4D - Part 1
- Construct a Detailed Type 97 Hand Grenade in Cinema 4D, BodyPaint, and Photoshop: Part 2