Michael James Williams
Michael is an editor and data analyst at Tuts+.
- An Introduction to Intel RealSense Technology for Game Developers
- The Best Envato Tuts+ Game Development Posts From 2015
- How Game Developers Can (and Do) Support the LGBT Community
- 6 Incredibly In-Depth Guides to Game Development and Design for Beginners
- 12 Gamedev Engines and Platforms (and the Best Ways to Learn Each of Them)
- 8 Lessons I’ve Learned About Using Google Analytics at Scale
- The Tuts+ Translation Project Is Working, and I Have Graphs to Prove It
- Quick Tip: Make Retro, Low-Fi Game Sound Effects With Bfxr
- 15+ Analyses, Post Mortems, and Game Design Docs
- Git and GitHub for Game Developers
- Wanted: Experienced Game Programmers to Port a Game
- New to Tuts+: Game Development? Start Here.