Michelle Krasniak Oxman
Throughout the past decade, Michelle Krasniak Oxman has worked as a Technical Writer, Marketing Copywriter, and then launched Michelle Krasniak Copywriting and Consulting over two years ago. Trained as a journalist with a knack for marketing, Michelle has a unique perspective when writing content of all types. Her specialties include website copywriting, SEO/SMO content and in-depth looks into the lives of the world’s top creative personalities. In addition to writing, Michelle has served as Technical Editor for a number of Social Media-related “For Dummies” books and works with small to medium-sized businesses to help them maximize their marketing ROI through the use of Social Media.
- Grant Friedman: The Guy Behind the Curtain
- Does Photoshop Really Cost Too Much?
- Amazing Digital Animal Paintings of Patrick LaMontagne
- The Fateful Abudzido: An Interview with Fabio Sasso
- Jeff Suter and His Life Among Super Heroes
- Playing Around with Gabriel Mourelle
- Profile: Illustrator Louise McLennan, This Girl's Got Game
- Profile: Hyaku, One Hundred Percent Creativity
- Soyeon Kim: Organic Designs, Handcrafted Motion
- Todd Hemker: Art in Motion
- Perttu Murto and the Art of Inspiration
- Profile of blindSALIDA - Objects in Motion