Illustrator / Ypsilanti, MI
The work of Mary Winkler (aka Acrylicana) is vivid and whimsical. It's often child-like in theme, depicting sweets, fanciful creatures and rainbows as well as exploring the world of fashion and garment in illustrated form. Done in a variety of media, including digital, acrylic, watercolour and ink, Mary's work is pop art, graphic and, for lack of a better word, sparkly. Her work is painted on canvas, a variety of papers or printed by way of giclee ink jet or silk screen (usually onto fabric for pouches/bags). Mary studied Illustration at College for Creative Studies in Detroit, Michigan.
- How to Create a Fabulous Professor X Pin-Up in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Create a Seder Plate for Passover in Adobe Illustrator
- International Artist Feature: The Netherlands
- The Graphic Designer's Presentation and Promotion Kit
- Envato Tuts+ Community Challenge: Created by You, April Edition
- International Artist Feature: Indonesia
- International Artist Feature: Sweden
- The Graphic Designer's Resource Kit
- So You Want to Be Represented by an Agency or Agent?
- Envato Tuts+ Community Challenge: Created by You, March Edition
- International Artist Feature: Mexico
- 10 Influential Women of Art Throughout History