Illustrator / Ypsilanti, MI
The work of Mary Winkler (aka Acrylicana) is vivid and whimsical. It's often child-like in theme, depicting sweets, fanciful creatures and rainbows as well as exploring the world of fashion and garment in illustrated form. Done in a variety of media, including digital, acrylic, watercolour and ink, Mary's work is pop art, graphic and, for lack of a better word, sparkly. Her work is painted on canvas, a variety of papers or printed by way of giclee ink jet or silk screen (usually onto fabric for pouches/bags). Mary studied Illustration at College for Creative Studies in Detroit, Michigan.
- How to Edit and Use a Stock Vector Graphic in Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW
- How to Create an Awareness Ribbon in Adobe Illustrator for World AIDS Day
- So You Want to Be a Comic Artist?
- How to Customize Logo Templates in Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW
- Create Cartoon Icons for Transgender Awareness Week in Adobe Illustrator
- International Artist Feature: Brazil
- Envato Tuts+ Community Challenge: Created by You, November Edition
- How to Install and Use Actions in Adobe Illustrator
- International Artists Feature: India
- How to Install and Use Brushes in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Create a Chibi Lollipop and Lullaby Munchkin in Adobe Illustrator
- Tuts+ Community Challenge: Created by You, October Edition