Illustrator / Ypsilanti, MI
The work of Mary Winkler (aka Acrylicana) is vivid and whimsical. It's often child-like in theme, depicting sweets, fanciful creatures and rainbows as well as exploring the world of fashion and garment in illustrated form. Done in a variety of media, including digital, acrylic, watercolour and ink, Mary's work is pop art, graphic and, for lack of a better word, sparkly. Her work is painted on canvas, a variety of papers or printed by way of giclee ink jet or silk screen (usually onto fabric for pouches/bags). Mary studied Illustration at College for Creative Studies in Detroit, Michigan.
- How to Create Gingerbread and Candy Inspired Graphic Styles in Adobe Illustrator
- International Artist Feature: Ukraine
- History of Art: Prehistoric
- The Must-Have Game Assets for Designers and Digital Artists
- International Artist Feature: Belgium
- International Artist Feature: Colombia
- Envato Tuts+ Community Challenge: Created by You, June Edition
- How to Use Envato Elements Assets to Create a Product Mockup
- How to Create a Doodle Video Inspired by "Where Are Ü Now"
- International Artist Feature: South Korea
- The Must-Have Adobe Illustrator Assets for Digital Artists and Designers
- How to Create a Gradient Icon Inspired by Instagram in Adobe Illustrator