Mark Garrison is a recording engineer and multi-instrumentalist from British Columbia, Canada. For the past decade he has taught recording through classes, workshops, and writing. He focuses on teaching how to create better recordings through a greater understanding of the tools and techniques of the studio. He is also the author of The Encyclopedia of Home Recording.
- 6 Stereo Miking Techniques You Can Use Today
- 8 Easy Steps To Better EQ
- Quick Tip: 10 Things To Do Before You Hit Record
- How To Mic Any Instrument
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Impedance (But Were Afraid To Ask)
- Improve Your Mixes With This Critical Listening Exercise