Hi there. I'm a designer and coder who specializes in web design and development and also works in the areas of game development and digital art. In the web space my focus is on theme development for WordPress, Ghost or any other themeable platform, and on finding the latest most efficient, user focused design and dev techniques of the day. In game development I'm addicted to playing with every different engine, toolset and framework I can find and I could spend months at a time immersed in level design. And in digital art there's little I love more than creating realistic style vector pieces, and of course assets for games through original art or photo manipulation. In short, if it's creative and you can make it digitally with code or design apps, I love it.
- PostCSS Deep Dive: Miscellaneous Goodies
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Affinity Designer?
- PostCSS Deep Dive: Shortcuts and Shorthand
- Using PostCSS with BEM and SUIT Methodologies
- Using PostCSS Together with Sass, Stylus, or LESS
- PostCSS Deep Dive: Roll Your Own Preprocessor
- PostCSS Deep Dive: Preprocessing with “PreCSS”
- Using PostCSS for Minification and Optimization
- How to “Power Duplicate” in Affinity Designer
- Using PostCSS for Cross Browser Compatibility
- PostCSS Quickstart Guide: Exploring Plugins
- PostCSS Quickstart Guide: Grunt Setup