Jose Antunes is a freelance writer and photographer based in Portugal. Besides writing about the technical and creative aspects of photography for various publications, he leads workshops and leads photo tours to reveal the hidden perspectives from his country. "Less Gear, More Fun" is an important idea for him.
- Quick Tip: Does EXIF Tell the Whole Story?
- Photo Bags: From Shoulder Bags to Rotating Backpacks
- Quick Tip: Shooting Photos for a Holiday Restaurant Layout
- How To Build a Field Studio Light Table
- Batteries: Learning to Buy and Use Them Wisely
- Quick Tip: Cheap Ways to Control External Flashes
- Quick Tips: The Best Sunset Pictures Made From Home
- Rui Palha: Geometry and Street Photography
- Exotic Places Right at Your Doorstep
- Quick Tip: No More Haze in Landscapes
- Using Polar Coordinates to Turn Landscapes into Planets and More
- Simple Tethering for Canon and Others