Jose Antunes is a freelance writer and photographer based in Portugal. Besides writing about the technical and creative aspects of photography for various publications, he leads workshops and leads photo tours to reveal the hidden perspectives from his country. "Less Gear, More Fun" is an important idea for him.
- 9 Essential Tips to Shoot Classic Theater
- How to Photograph Jewelry
- How to Shoot Colored Light and Water
- 5 Photography Apps for Windows Phone 8
- Quick Tip: 5 Tips for Perfect White Balance
- 10 Secrets for Better Flower Photography
- Quick Tip: 8 Reflectors You Already Have in Your Home
- Essential Kit For an African Safari
- Christopher O'Donnell: By Chance, Not by Choice
- How to Use Your Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT
- Photographing Wild Birds in Civilized Places
- Quick Tip: Don't Shoot That Frog!