Jennifer is a freelance writer and editor residing somewhere in Seattle, and she occasionally moonlights as a "lifestyle" photographer. Jennifer enjoys exploring new techniques and is, as of early 2011, teaching herself about product and commercial photography.
- A Simple Solution to White Balance and Exposure: The 18% Gray Card
- The Official 2011 Phototuts+ Holiday Gift Guide
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Shooting Your First Product Photograph
- A Guide to Perfect Portrait Posing and More
- DIY Grid and Snoot - And What They Do