Jen Gordon is a mobile UI/UX designer who fell hard for mobile in 2008. Since then she’s designed dozens of interfaces for iPhone, iPad & Android. When she’s not busy pushing pixels she enjoys writing about design and creating assets for other designers and developers to use at www.jengordon.com.
- Exporting Graphics for Mobile Apps: PNG or JPEG?
- Top 5 Tips for Designing iPad Apps
- How to Get Started in Android App Design
- How to Sell More Apps With Well Designed Screenshots
- 5 Steps for Wireframing and Paper Prototyping Mobile Apps
- Killer Tips for iPhone and iPad Icon Design
- Understanding Your App’s Target Audience
- The Pros and Cons of Apple Default vs. Custom Graphics
- The Mobile Design Process
- How to Design for the Different Types of iPhone Apps
- Designing Apps That Use All Available iPhone Fuctionality
- iPhone and iPad Design Templates and How to Use Them