Jeffrey Kontur is the author of two books on photography. He has been involved with professional photography for nearly 25 years. In addition to teaching workshops on photographic technique, he continues to actively take pictures as a freelance writer/photographer.
- Quick Tip: 11 Things to Look for in a Camera for Kids
- Can You Fix a Blurry Picture?
- Photography Kick-Start Guide: Adjusting Your Camera’s Settings for the Photo You Want
- How to Choose Your Best Photo in a Series - Every Time
- Photography Kick-start Guide: How Your Camera Works
- How To Choose the Perfect Lens and Consider "Angle of View"
- How to Capture the Perfect Parade Photo