Jack Wiles is a qualified and experienced sound engineer/producer working in Nottingham, England. As well as working with bands in the studio and producing digital music on a regular basis, he also works as a sessional lecturer, delivering courses on music production for various college institutions around Nottingham.
- Vocal Time Stretch Effect with Reason's Combinator & Granular Synth Techniques
- Manipulating the Amen Break in Cubase/Nuendo
- Quick Tip: Create a Percussive Filter in Reason
- How to Make an Organic 'Super Flanger' in Reason
- Additive Synthesis in Propellerhead Reason – Part 2
- Additive Synthesis in Propellerhead Reason – Part 1
- How to Create a Beat Repeater in Reason