Ivan Petrusevski aka Flim is a graphic deisgner and illustrator from Skopje, Macedonia. His main interest is character design and vector graphics. He is mostly influenced by editorial and cookbook illustrations from the 60's. Ivan started writing with Vectortuts+ in 2013 with a focus on the character design.
- How to Create a Holiday-Themed Vector Pattern in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Design a Quick, Quirky Character in Adobe Illustrator
- How to Enhance an Illustration by Adding Shadows
- Create a Coffee Mug Design in Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Simple, Owl, Tote Design in Illustrator for Hot Foil Printing
- Create a Vintage-Style Christmas Card in Adobe Illustrator
- Use Stroke Textures to Enhance a Halloween Illustration in Illustrator