A stay at home mum originally from the south of England now residing (like a martyr) in the Hawaiian Islands, where the breezes are cool & palm trees sway. Due to vast amounts of sun exposure she now has more freckles than any one human should attain in their lifetime. Her goal in writing for Phototuts is to begin saving to reverse the signs of premature aging. Any form of help one might get from reading her articles is basically, a complete miracle. Angels will probably sing.
- Five Tips You Must Know for Your Next Shoot With Kids
- How To Take Photos That Require No Post-Production
- A In-Depth Walkthrough of a Family Portrait Shoot
- Capturing Simplicity in a Maternity Photoshoot
- Completing a Newborn Baby Portrait Session on a Beach