Grace is a Graphic Designer and Brand Consultant based in Oxford, in the UK. She has provided design and branding services for clients across the not-for-profit, heritage, media, education, food, retail and publishing sectors. She also loves to share her passion for design through teaching. Visit Grace’s portfolio site at www.gracefussellstudio.com.
- How to Create a Vintage-Inspired Clothbound Book Cover in Adobe InDesign
- 10 Design Tips for Creating Amazing Wedding Invitations
- Quick Tip: Which Software Should I Use for Book Design?
- Quick Tip: How to Align Your Ragged Paragraphs in Adobe InDesign
- Which Software Should I Use for Logo Design?
- Design a Vintage ‘Wizard of Oz’ Movie Poster in Adobe InDesign
- How to Create Your Own Brand Guidelines
- Create a Cool Typographic Poster Ready for Spirit Day in Adobe InDesign!
- Quick Tip: How to Proof Your Adobe InDesign Files in Just 5 Minutes
- Quick Tip: Three Ways to Make Your Designs Look Instantly Better!
- Quick Tip: How to Open Corrupted Adobe InDesign Files
- How to Create a Brand Guidelines Document in Adobe InDesign