George N Root III
George N Root III is a professional writer with over 15 years of practical corporate experience. He published his first writing piece in 1985. He has written on such subjects as business management, sales process, advertising, human resources, and career development. He has thousands of published titles to his name, both online and offline. He also has recurring pieces on sports websites, along with a weekly newspaper column that is distributed throughout Western New York.
- The Five Elements of a High-Quality Sales Technique
- Do You Have the Mind of a Sales Professional?
- How to Get a Sales Job in a New Industry
- How to Keep Your Sales Funnel Filled at All Times
- How To Turn a Cold Lead Into a Buying Customer
- How to Process Customer Questions During a Sales Presentation
- Leverage Hands-On Demonstrations Within Your Sales Presentations
- How To Pace Your Sales Presentation