Daniel Broadway is a professional graphic designer working at an NBC affiliate as Graphics Director. He is also a freelance visual effects artist and compositor, having worked as visual effects supervisor on two independent feature films "20 Years After.", and most recently "A Lonely Place for Dying."
- More Advanced Spill Suppression and Keying Tips with Spill Slayer
- Create the Old and New Style of a Star Trek Phaser
- Advanced Spill Suppression Methods
- Understanding Linear Workflow
- VFX Tip: Compositing Fog or Mist