Graduating with a degree in graphic and web design, I took my first opportunity as web master/editor for a weekly newspaper. During this time I freelanced for a graphic design business. After 3 years of work I was ready to upgrade, which lead to starting a web and graphic design business of my own, building website, business cards, t-shirts, logos and more. Not planning to make a living off my business I took other opportunities such as internet accessor for LionBridge, ad designer for another weekly paper, research specialists for Cha Cha, secret shopper and brand ambassador for Victory Marketing Agency. Looking for a more stable job I became employed by Boise State Public Radio as web master and have been doing it since.
- How to Make a Links Page Template With Scrollable Menu
- Build a Responsive Email Newsletter Template With RSS in WordPress
- Use WordPress to Create and Archive Your Email Newsletter Online
- Use WordPress as a CMS (Content Management System)
- How to Make a Splash Page with WordPress
- Add the WordPress RSS Feed Anywhere In Your Theme