I am a freelance illustrator working out of Toronto, Canada. I graduated from the Sheridan college illustration program specializing in technical and scientific illustration. I am very passionate about architectural illustration, and I really enjoy tackling projects using traditional media as well as digital. I feel that strong skills with fundamental tools like pen and paper, markers, and airbrush are essential even if the final product is a digital illustration.
- Working with Orthographic Projections and Basic Isometrics
- Creating a Stencil Bomb in Illustrator
- How to Create Exploded Isometrics
- How to Create Advanced Isometric Illustrations Using the SSR Method
- Using Adobe Illustrator to Draw in Perspective