Charles Yeager is a Motion Graphics Artist and Filmmaker currently residing in Arkansas. His projects have been recognized by Canon, Video Copilot, Vimeo, Filmmaker IQ, No Film School, Film Convert, BOOM Library and Filminute. See his portfolio at yeagerfilm.com.
- How to Shoot an Intense Fight Scene
- Optimizing Models to Use in Element 3D
- Quick Tip: How to Create an Ink Stamp Effect
- Create a Handheld Shaky-Cam Effect using Adobe After Effects
- Quick Tip: How to Make Sped Up Footage Look Better
- Quick Tip: How to Create Simple Dynamic Grunge
- Quick Tip: Get a 2D Look Using Element 3D
- Quick Tip: How to Change the Finished Rendering Sound
- Quick Tip: Create an 8-Bit Style in After Effects
- Working with OBJ Sequences in Element 3D
- Dragon in a Snow Globe: Make it Snow!
- How to Shoot Your Own Lens Flares