Cesare Rocchi is a UI researcher, currently pursuing his PhD in Human Computer Interaction. He began working in Flash, on applications for mobile devices. His focus has recently been revolving around the user experience of rich internet applications, particularly on tabletop devices, with extensive direction towards user centered design. Most recently, Cesare started his own burgeoning company, consulting on user experience and social media design and development, Studio Magnolia.
- Building a Jabber Client for iOS: Custom Chat View and Emoticons
- Building a Jabber Client for iOS: XMPP Setup
- Building a Jabber Client for iOS: Interface Setup
- Building a Jabber Client for iOS: Server Setup
- Building an Adobe Air application with Flex
- Introduction to Adobe Air