Björgvin Benediktsson is an audio engineer and writer. He is an Alumni from the SAE Institute and has been working in the audio industry since 2006. He has been writing about music production since 2008. Check out his blog Audio Issues where he has written guides on EQ, building a home studio and recording vocals. Follow him on Twitter and circle him on Google+ for more tips and tricks.
- The 5 Simple Solutions to Your Online Mixing Problems
- How to Mix In-Your-Face Rock Vocals
- Creative Subtlety When Working With Doubled Vocals
- How to Produce Guitars and Bass With Metal in Mind
- How to Create Rhythm Without a Full Drum Kit
- How to Run Your Home Studio Like a Startup Business
- Using MIDI for Inspiration and Foundation
- What's This MIDI All About Then?
- What You Can Learn from the Vocal Production of Katy, Gaga & Ke$ha
- How to Use Sidechain Compression to Make Rock Guitars Stay out of the Vocal's Way
- The Good, Bad & the Ugly About Audio Editing
- Quick Tip: 10 Quick Editing Tips