Bill is a User Interface Designer at Addy, based in San Francisco in California. He originates from Venice, FL and loves photography, Photoshop, and philosophy. That last one was only added for alliteration purposes. The rest is all true, though.
- Create An Aperture Style Camera Lens Icon
- How to Create a Gearbox Settings Icon Using Simple Shapes
- Create a Customizable Aluminum and Glass Styled Vector Emblem
- How to Create a Transparent Battery Icon
- Creating a Vector Composite Effect from a Photo