Ben Bolton is a freelance game artist and student from New Hampshire. He has four years experience with weapon and environment modeling, and has contributed to several Source engine mods. He is currently attending Champlain College in the Game Art and Animation program. You can view his portfolio website at: www.benbolton.com.
- Next-Gen Weapon Creation - Part 1: The High-Poly Model
- Using Splines to Add Detail to Your High-Poly Model in 3ds Max
- Next-Gen Weapon Creation - Part 4: Diffuse and Specular Textures
- Next-Gen Weapon Creation - Part 3: Unwrapping and Texture Baking
- Next-Gen Weapon Creation - Part 2: The Low-Poly Model