Learn Creative Skills, Shape Your Future
Join over 5 million people using Tuts+ each month to learn skills including code, illustration, photography, web design, and more.
Video courses to build new skills from start to finish.Over 420 easy-to-follow video courses by expert instructors, plus dozens of new courses added each month. Browse All Courses
Everything you need to learn creative skills from code to craft.A huge range of learning resources across 10 creative topics, all in one convenient place.
Over 18,440 Free Tutorials.
Project-based tutorials with step-by-step instructions & screenshots. Practice your skills across 10 topics, including audio, video, craft, code, web design, illustration & more... for free!Browse Tutorials
420 Courses, and Counting!
Learn a skill from start to finish. Typically 2 to 3 hours of video per course, each organized into chapters and bite-size lessons. Buy any course individually, or access them all via subscription.Browse Courses
Over 170 eBooks Available.
Subscribe for access to eBooks from great publishers, with at least 10 new eBooks each month. Download them in PDF, .epub, or .mobi format to access on most e-readers & devices.Browse eBooks
Popular CoursesBrowse All Courses
- Web Design
Become a CSS Superhero With Stylus2.6 hours$15
Pro Front-End Workflows2.1 hours$15
- Design & Illustration
Advanced Vector Portraits1.9 hours$15
- Web Design
Designing a Responsive Portfolio Site2.9 hours$15
- Web Design
Introduction to Brackets2.5 hours$15
- Music & Audio
Learn Logic Pro X in 2 Hours2 hours$15
Latest TutorialsBrowse All Free Tutorials
- Creating Maintainable WordPress Meta Boxes: Verify and SanitizeUp to this point, we've put together the basic file organization of the plugin as well as the front-end, but we haven't actually implemented functionality for saving information to the database. And if you can't save information, then the plugin is of little benefit to anyone. In this post, we're going to hop back into the server-side code and implement the functionality that will verify the user has permission to save and that the data is properly sanitized.Read More…
- Make Your Own Camera BagIn this quick tip, I'll show you how to make your own padded camera bag for a fraction of the price of a store-bought one.Read More…
- Basic Functional Testing With Symfony 2's CrawlerFollow along as I walk you through using Symfony 2's Crawler to write basic functional tests. We'll learn how to test the entire spectrum of implementing a controller, template, and route by writing functional tests to test their integration as a whole, using PHPUnit.Read More…
- Creating Dummy Text in WordPressWhen developing a new WordPress site, you'll often want to add some dummy text to your posts and pages so you can see what the site will look like before the content is published. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to speed up this process by developing a plugin that generates dummy text for you.Read More…
- Fractal Art: Create a Tile Fractal in ApophysisLearn how to use the power fractal software Apophysis to create a fractal tile structure and some amazing artwork!Read More…
- Unit Testing Succinctly: Other PurposesUnit testing is an important tool in the testing process. While integration and usability testing are often more customer-centric (reporting, milestones, verifying high-level requirements), unit testing is the first line of defense for a programmer, his or her team, and the team managers. If used judiciously (remember, you are not aiming to create thousands of pretty green lights), it can be a cost-effective way of verifying the computational correctness of the code and for re-creating bugs and verifying that they have been fixed.Read More…